Strategy management – Set goals, map strategies, then manage performance from high-level objectives to operational metrics.
SAP BusinessObjects Strategy Management helps companies:
- Accountability – Assign individual responsibility for objectives, key performance indicators and initiatives.
- Alignment – Connecting goals, initiatives and metrics to improve performance and align execution with strategy.
- Central KPI repository – Drive consistency by leveraging a simplified and centralized administration of KPIs.
- Collaboration – Empower everyone in the organization with embedded, threaded comments for discussions around issues, as well as the ability to create and use operational reviews and link to external content, such as defined best practices.
- Exception management – Automatically receive notification of below-horizon objectives that may be in jeopardy.
- Impact management – Determine how best to allocate resources by measuring the impact of initiatives.
- Performance comparisons – Perform sided-by-side comparisons of business unit performance or with other relevant benchmarks.
- Mobility – Keep business users actively engaged in key performance improvement initiatives – anywhere and anytime – via their mobile devices.
- Scorecards – Scorecards give quick status up-dates and drill into more detailed screens for additional analysis and exception management.